Online Social and Emotional Learning Course: coming November 2018!
Having facilitated many face to face workshops, I realised that there was a need to share my research into and experiences with social and emotional learning via an online portal, whereby participants could revisit the information and refer to it when needed, while earning professional development hours at the same time.
The course addresses all four components required for a successful SEL program and provides examples and downloadable resources to help you implement them in your own context. All the activities relate to your own teaching, so you'll finish with materials that you will be able to use straight away!
The course covers
Teaching social and emotional skills explicitly;
Fostering social and emotional skills through pedagogy;
Integrating wellbeing concepts throughout all subject areas;
Ensuring that social and emotional learning is embedded throughout the whole school; and
Applying the concepts to your own life to ensure your own wellbeing.
Why learn online with Pennington Education?
- Learn from a school teacher who is practising social and emotional learning NOW, not just theorising about it!
- Practical downloadable tools & templates
- Insights from current academic research, translated for practice in your classroom
- Access anywhere, anytime
- Teacher professional development hours
- Access to a community of like minded educators
- Ongoing support
- Only $199 per person (discounts available for groups)